A Sip of the Holy Grail

My photo
"...& then the clouds parted and riding down a stray beam of light in the land of pure darkness twas the one & only, who is braver than a hundred lions, wiser than a thousand goats, a mac in a million times a million...EMAC The Great." That was mentioned by some guy from a crowd when I was born...in my dreams. See...now you've come to understand just why I'm already cooler than you. In any case, I bring upon you the RAGE! & Reign of Great Music, Great Women, Great Art & Great Laughs. May you suffer the inevitable in peace.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Inspire Me or Die

I slay things…with my weapon of choice.
its no wonder how i can go on & on
In conditions of extreme moist.
I beckon to thee
Be my muse….& fuse my wandering soul
2 this vessel. Restore a heartbeat
to a nonexistent being
cuz in this world I am just dreaming…
a fractured figment of electrical pulses
telling your brain I exist
but I dont. Somewhat parallel to the matrix & shit
whats real & whats real?
it doesnt matter if you cant feel this.
I may feel alive whenever I get a taste from a lick
but how come I never get sick of it?
I swear i must be from a whole nother galaxy
the way I can change your mind
& make you continue to read.
See? I didnt even try & here you go
rogering up on my mack beards ship of ghosts.
One must wonder why I snarl & grit my teeth
cuz my mind’s fangs are sharp
& my imaginary world has to eat.
thats why every chick I gotta skeet
fufilling all their fantasies
theres no question who the greatest
cuz I know its me
but way far below & underneath
Im satisfying only just a part of me
a part. i am. broken.
but thats the way it has to be
for me to existin this world & shit.
jesus, even as perfect was he,
chose to walk the way of the damned & shunned.
i choose to walk that way too
but abusing my power is way too fun.
So I come to you humbly
head down on bended knee.
to kill you & everything you believe in.
                                                         

-one love
       thats not what I had in mind. I knew I wanted 2 right 2day but it was more like bitch stuff. Not lovey dubby cuz I need a refill if u catch my drift but yea…there u have it…a 7 minute spit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive